Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jazzy Jazz Color Inspiration Challenge #4


Thinking of You
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello peeps,

This Sat brings us with another Jazzy Jass Inspiration Challenge #4. Some cool colors, I especially like that I'm using an orange type color, I don't use this color very much! So I like challenges that push me out of my comfort zone a bit :) Do you likey? Wanna play? Want to win a prize? Sure you do! Click here for more deets and to see what the other Jazzy Jazz DT members came up with these colors! You have until March 13th 8p MST to submit yer project! If you win, there's some awesome goodies you could get yer hands on ;o)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

13 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Lovely card! So sweet and perfect for a *thinking of you* card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

Jennifer said...

wow! Your card is beautiful, Clouds!

Hugs,
Jennifer L.

Courtney Baker said...

Wow this is just beautiful! Love the colors!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love this color combo for these images!

Cindy Lee said...

WOW!! This is pretty, Clouds!! I seldom use orange color but your card just inspired me so I'm going to try this color too :)

Latisha said...

I love this Clouds!!
The orange, kraft and black is perfection!!
hugs
latisha
ps
your comment on my sew lovely circle card, seriously made my day!!

Savitri said...

This is AWESOME! I love the stamps you used and the colors are great!!!

Rosie Lilya said...

I loved your card when I saw it on the Jazzy challenge. The butterflies are beautifully floating! Thanks for your kind words as well!

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful! Where is the sentiment from? I'd like to get that one.

terisplace said...

Happy, happy.
Fan.Tab.U.Lous! :)

Teri