Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stampendous Butterfly


Stampendous Butterfly
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello peeps,

A card for this wkend! There's something about US stamp co. that make their stamps here in the US that I really like (did that make sense, I'm sure I could've worded it differently but I can't write, boo!) So, now when I go purchasing stamp sets at my local craft stores, I look in the back of the set and see where they're made, mainly I buy Hero Arts and Stampendous because those are readily available at my craft stores, I'm sure there are tons more. PTI and Lawn Fawn Stamps are a fav too! And then of course Stampin Up! I'm pretty sure there stamps are created here too :)

Ok, the cute little butterfly, I colored her with SU! markers and my Copic blender pen, not much too it but it does take a bit to color the clouds and the butterfly.

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

8 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

I know what you mean about stamp quality, esp the clear ones. Card is adorable!

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this!! Those clouds and butterfly are the cutest!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh yes making sure they are in the US is so important especially when are looking for photopolymer!

Courtney Baker said...

Great card too!

Cindy Lee said...

Ohh..I love this card, Clouds!! It's so adorable!! You did a great job! I never thought that purple and grey can match together but you surely changed my mind. I love it!

Cheryl Nelson said...

I love this cute, delightful card ohhhhhhhhhh so much!!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely love this card! It is so happy!

Thank you so much for the shout out! You are just so sweet!

Savitri said...

CUTE CUTE!! LOVE the butterfly and colors. So crispy clean and white space! Yummo!! Ok, back to destroying my house!! :)