Friday, March 26, 2010

Visiting a Blog Friend this Wk.


I Love You
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
hello peeps,

A card here that I made while visiting my friend (I guess since I've met her and we bonded I upgraded our friendship from a blog friend to an actual friend, hehe) Savitri Wilder. A while back I contacted her and let her knew that I wanted to visit her, she went along with my sporadic idea and agreed. Her girlies are adorable and awesome, great children really. As cute as they are in picture- Emma and Jovie :) I really enjoyed visiting her and spending time getting to know her! I also like using her crafting goodies, it was fun getting to see how she makes her cards as well. The pic, I took with her slick camera, so cool and now I think I need one :) Well, next wk I get to go back to school, the wk is pretty much over and well I'm not looking forward to it, hehe.

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and list of supplies (used Savitri's supplies)

Have a great wkend!
Clouds :D

11 comments:

sarahmartina said...

Great card! I'd love to meet my blog buddies some time! Sounds like y'all had fun! :)

*hugs*

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds! How fun you got to meet Savitri. It would be fun to get together with you both too. The card is fab!

CeeCee said...

How cute! I love the background and the 2 birds. Lovely cards.
CC

Cheryl Nelson said...

so cute and sweet! LOVE the birds!

terisplace said...

<------ loves it! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Yay! How fun that you actually get to meet Savitri!

I love your card!! great colors!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card! How cool you two got to hang out, especially before she left!

Savitri said...

You know I love the card :) And I LOVED hanging out with you.

Ya know, I was talking to my coworkers and besides for her (and only when we go to conferences) I've NEVER gone shopping with a girl friend before. It was great!! I hope to see you again next time -- in Europe :)

Courtney Baker said...

Isn't it so fun to visit with blogging friends! I love it! And love this card!

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you for the sweet comment! :) I love the cards you have posted for Jazzy Paper! How do I follow you? I couldnt find a link?

sideoats + scribbles said...

LOVE the colors on this one! So pretty!