Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Woof Woof


Woof Woof
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A curve ball card for you this Tues :) I received my Lawn Fawn Stamps yesterday and I seriously could not contain myself from using them. This cute card was the result! I luv luv dogs, so the doggie stamp really appealed to me! I named him Scruffy, hehe. The only other stamp I used that was not part of the set is the clouds stamp by HA. It's a no sentiment card, I used to make those a lot back in the day, but it can be used for almost any occasion. Let me know what you think! I'll be back with another card at the end of the wk!

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :)

14 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

Eeeeek! I love it! This card is so cute!! I call him "scruffy pup" too! :) hehe! Love this! :)

Jenn said...

so cute! Can't wait to play with this set

Laura O'Donnell said...

really cute!

Ayana Posadas said...

Superrrr Cuteee Card!
I love those new stamps!

dustypenny said...

Adorable! I just ordered that set yesterday!

Cindy Lee said...

Aww...your "Scruffy" card is just too cute!! I think I'm going to get this stamp too!

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, how cute!! Love the little picturesque scene you created!

Maile Belles said...

This is just too cute Clouds!!!

Pat said...

This is the cutest little doggy stamp I have ever seen! Love your card!

Courtney Baker said...

Gosh you totally rocked that set. So cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute girl friend!!

Quirky said...

so cute!!! Love the puppy! Your colouring is great! :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Clouds! Your card is so darn cute! Scruffy is darling and I love that little butter fly!

hugs
Jennifer L

sideoats + scribbles said...

Hi Clouds! I LOVE this set and LOVE what you've done with it! Hugs!