Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes


Birthday Wishes
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Here there peeps, a card here for you this Sun, I made this card using Kim Wilson's Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge #2 on her blog, what fun and elegant colors! I luved the colors so much I was determined to play! I was inspired by the teal vase and the bride's bouquet and white and black colors, so chic! Anywhos, I hope you are having a great wkend! I know I am :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous clouds! excellent take on the challenge!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this is gorgeous!

Cindy Lee said...

Yup! Agree with Amy and Courtney! This is GORGEOUS! Love the music sheet background!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So elegant and beautiful!! LOVE it!

Savitri said...

Yup yup yup, pretty pretty colors and gorgeous gorgeous card!! Yeah for some craft time!!!

Kim Wilson said...

This is adorable Clouds! I am so excited you are playing along!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wow!!!!!!!!

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful card, I love the music sheet background. Very elegant. btw, I love you name.

Laural-Lee said...

Very beautiful! Love the black ribbon and sheet music. I've got to get my hands on some.

terisplace said...

Ohhhh, pretty! I like this much, Clouds!

Teri

Angie Tieman said...

How pretty!! Love the soft colors with the black and that yummy stick pin!