Friday, April 23, 2010

CU Buffs Graduates 2010!


Hello there peeps,

I'm sharing a graduation card today that I made using my university's (University of Colorado at Boulder) colors - Black, Cream and Gold. I am graduating this year and in May I will get to do the graduation ceremony! yey! Of course, I'll be making more cards for some of my school buddies I have met through the 2yrs I've been there. I'm so excited, my parents are coming as well for the ceremony, it's seriously just around the corner! We are the Buffs (short for Buffaloes, our university's mascot), hehe. I really like the card, it's so fun and school like, the colors go so well! Congrats also to Tenia Nelson, my fellow Buff, who is also graduating this yr as a graduate student! Yey Tenia!

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Have a good wkend!
Clouds :D

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' your card, girlfriend!!! I am on countdown mode.....can't wait!!!! Congrats to you too!!!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, what a great card!
I love the big star and the background paper! And wow, CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming graduation! That is super exciting! I'm sure you're counting down the dayssss! haha...
Great Job! And best of luck to you! "Go Buffs!" :)

Cindy Lee said...

What a great combo!! I heart this!
Yay! Congrats to you and Tenia on your upcoming graduation!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

This card is fab! Congrats to you and Tenia!!