Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello Friend


Hello Friend
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A card here for you, this wk I survived the wrath of school- 3 exams in 3 days, insane and quite frankly I've been sleep deprived since Sun :S Sorry I haven't been around much but these past couple of days. Anywhos, on to the card, I could totally see this card on a coffee table in a beach house in the Hamptons, hehe. So summer, tropical like, don't you think? Lately I gotten some cute stamps from PTI, so hence my card, I gotta play with all of them :) This card uses the Embellish Mag colors- Light Blue, Light Pink and Kraft, I also used a couple stitching as part of the challenge :)

Flickr Post: Click on the card for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooooo pretty!!

terisplace said...

Very nice, Clouds!

Kim Wilson said...

Please do play along with my challenge!!! :) Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Savitri said...

Puuurdy!! It's almost over girlie, at least with this semester :) I am now going to play with whatever little thing I have... here I go...

Savitri said...

Oh, when we're both not swamp we need chit-chat time :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

So pretty, Clouds! Thanks for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

Kim Wilson said...

Thanks for the comment :) I have a hard time with coloring sometimes ha ha!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I LOVE that little, tiny stitching addition. It adds SO much. I'm going to have to try that on one of my cards...