Saturday, April 24, 2010

I {Heart} My Mom


I {Heart} My Mom
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler

Hey there peeps,
A card here for Hero Arts blog stampers challenge- make a mother's day card using at least one HA stamp, click HERE for details. I used two, hehe, I just got these stamps from Two Peas in a Bucket, they are having their annual spring sale on stamps, do check them out, some awesome goodies. The colors? Well there are from Dawn's Color Cue {3} Challenge- White, Light Blue, Melon, Light Yellow and Grey. I really like the colors, they are so soft and go very well together. Hitting two challenges with one card this wkend :) Mother's Day is just around the corner, May 9th. My mom is going to be here for Mom's Day and we will get to do something nice for her :)

Let me know what you think! Hope you are having a great wkend!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

12 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Thank you for coming by Julie's Open Window and leaving some love!

This card is gorgeous. That doily stamp has GOT to be one of the most popular stamps being used right now...guess I need to add it to my collection...thanks for great inspiration!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

very pretty!!

Ann said...

Beautiful! I love that ribbon!

Ayana Posadas said...

What a gorgeous card!
I'm sure your mom will LOVE it! :)

Jessica said...

Love it, Clouds!! TFS :)

Cindy Lee said...

I love the soft colors and that doily stamp! NICE work, Clouds!

Susan WInslett said...

Beautiful card! I love that big shiny bow combined with your stamped image!

~kelly marie~ said...

Pretty! That bow is the perfect touch!

Michele Gross said...

This is soooo pretty! So elegant and that bow is the perfect pop of color. I'm from Colorado too!

Angie Tieman said...

Wheeee! This is stunning! Love the colors and that "pop" from the bow!

Dawn said...

I hope your mom loved this beautiful card! That bow is stunning, and what a gorgeous stamp.