Friday, April 16, 2010

Practicing Creativity "Look Up" stamps and Embellish Mag challenge.


The Sky's the Limit
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello peeps,

TGIF, yeah baby! hehe, So I know I've made quite a few card but when I get ideas I get right to 'em cuz who knows when I might end up with a bad case of stamper's block! Ok, for this card I used Look Up set by Practicing Creativity, owner and designer Courtney Baker created this lovely set, so cute and fun, I really like the sentiment, perfect for a grad or someone who got promoted into a new position at their job, almost anything really.
Now, I know I didn't follow the rule, AGAIN, for the Embellish Mag color challenge, but I'm still posting it since well, I did use the colors, hehe :) Let me know what you think!

Also, Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration Challenge #6 is still going on, the colors this wk are White, Black, Yellow and Light Pink, do join us if you have time, there's some crafty goodies for the winner! You have until April 24th at 6p MST to enter yer project!

Have a good wkend,
Clouds :D

13 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

fabulous! love that hot air balloon and your use of the sheet music!

Ayana Posadas said...

Really great card!
The music sheet looks awesome.
Nice Job!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card Miss Clouds!!

~amy~ said...

such a fabbie card clouds! happy friday!

Lynnette said...

I love what you did with Courtney's fun set. I hadn't thought of using it for grad card, but that is just a brilliant idea. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card!! YOu nailed the colors!

Laura O'Donnell said...

so pretty!

love the sheet music!

travelingmama said...

Clouds! Hey girly! I love your card! This is such a fun mix of elements! Hugs!!

Angela Mclean said...

Mega cool!
Angela xxx.

Courtney Baker said...

So cute girl! I think it's great for grads too! ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

Great card, Clouds! This is one of my favorite stamp sets too! Love the glittered strip across the top of the hot air balloon!

Cindy Lee said...

How could I miss this one?? It's gorgeous!! WOW...great work, Clouds!

Mariana Grigsby said...

This card is so pretty, Clouds! Thanks for playing along with us!