Friday, April 2, 2010

So Glad We're Friends





Hey there peeps, I have a card here for ya today using PTI stamps :) I got my cute stamps on Thurs and got to working right away! I couldn't contain myself, hehe. Very CAS card, not much to it except for the colors and those cute stamp :) So, very quick post today, not much going on this wkend 'cept for me studying, not very fun but very productive :) Let me know what you think, sorry I have been MIA lately but trust that I will make it up to ya :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Hugs
Clouds :)

9 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute, Clouds! Love it! Just saw your cards/tag in CARDS (May)! Love your work!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Cute as can be!! LOVIN' those little birds!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card! Love those nice, spring colors! Just saw you in the Go To Sketches magazine too, congrats!

Tenia Nelson said...

Hey lady....this card is awesome!!! Hope you are well and Happy Studying!!

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds, loved the CAS card! The stitching is a great touch.

terisplace said...

Hi Clouds! I need to get that stamp set someday. Sure like what you've done with those birds.

Cindy Lee said...

WOW! What a lovely card!! And love that colors...it's my fav!

~kelly marie~ said...

I absolutely love this! So cute!

Savitri said...

You did buy them stamps :) I love this card. ADORABLE!!!