Thursday, April 29, 2010

You're So Lovely


You're So Lovely
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A card here for you today using Lawn Fawn's "You're So Lovely" stamp set, so cute and fun! I actually made this card a wk ago but wanted some good weather to take the pic :) The card is inspired by a tropical look, I used BG Kioshi paper to do some paper piercing, I luv how it turned out! Let me know what you think! Very quick post today, finals wk is next week so I really gotta buckle down and study, hehe.

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

5 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

This card is so CUTE and so you!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card!!! I love that you made the dress so tropical and summery! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Lynnette said...

This is just fabulous! I love the flower touch in the corner...just adds to the tropical feel of the card.

Savitri said...

The dress is fabby!! LOVE it! Awesome and the touch of pink is tres chic!