Sunday, May 2, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge w/Embossing!


Hey there peeps,
A card here for you, I participated in Embellish Magazine's color challenge, what awesome colors- Pink, Blue, Yellow and Green, so bright and fun! Now, this time I did READ the instructions and I'm proud to say I followed guidelines! Yey! hehe, When I read the embossing part of the challenge I said, hmm...I dunn have that many embossing folder and most of the ones I have everyone else have used...then it came to me that I bought this embossing brass template a long time ago when I first got interested in card making. So I went all out, I even went and dug out my light box, this is old style people, seriously, brass embossing template-light box, yeah! So, I really liked how it came out, each little square has a unique dry embossed image, so cute! Ok, let me know what you think, I really enjoyed these colors!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

14 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

So cute! Don't you love when those old supplies come back to be useful?

Cheryl Nelson said...

so fabulous! love that embossing!!

Jenna Wunderlich said...

Love it! The embossed squares are perfect!

Karen B. said...

Love your bold and bright take. The embossing is truly unique.

Jessica T said...

Wow! Great take on the challenge! I love the clean clear lines and great idea with embossing the square coloured panels! Perfect! xx

Brenda Weaver said...

I love this! the colors and embossed squares are so eye catching.

terisplace said...

This is fannnnnn... tastic!

Angela Mclean said...

I like it very much indeed!!!! Great idea.
Angela xxx.

Be(e) said...

Very beautiful!!! Love it!

Lynnette said...

This is striking! Great use of the colors

FLEUR de Lo said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. I have a load of those old brass templates, too. Maybe I need to pull them out again?

Angie Tieman said...

CUTE!!! You really nailed that challenge! Just the perfect way to add the color and texture!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Clouds, this card is great! I love your design!

Mª Engracia said...

Hacía mucho que no entraba por aquí. Esta tarjeta me encanta!! que bonito el contraste de colores.