Sunday, May 16, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge w/Dimension


Many Thanks
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello there peeps,

A second card for the wkend. This card goes off the Embellish Magazine colors, so fun! The challenge also requires you to use dimension on the card, it's hardly a challenge for me since I use foam adhesive all the time! Wondering about the birdcage? Well it's one of the newer Stampendous clear stamp sets out, I got mine at Archivers. Very cute images, so fun and just the right size for cards! You can find it HERE.

Quick post today, the card is pretty much CAS!

Flickr Post: Click on the card for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

9 comments:

Holly said...

Love the bird and the birdcage! Gorgeous card!

Cindy Lee said...

I always loved your CAS style! This card says it all! Great work, Clouds!

~kelly marie~ said...

Wow! I love this! The way you used the colors is perfect!

Angela Mclean said...

CUTE bridcage and the background paper is very well chosen... lovely!
Angela xxx.

travelingmama said...

This is so adorable! I love your style, girl!

Ayana Posadas said...

This turned out great!
I loveee that background!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Clouds... this card is so cute!!!!! I love, love, love that birdie!!!!

Savitri said...

I really like the birdcage!!! Cute and the green really makes the card pop. Dimensions... oh... gorgeous... and expensive... postage that is :)

Lynnette said...

fabulous card, I love this stamp set.