Friday, May 14, 2010

Partly Cloudy ... In Colorado!

Hello there peeps,

It's been a while since I posted, I know, but the parents were visiting for a wk and a half and well, they took most of my time :) The thing is, that when my parents visits (it's only their sec time visiting the US) it's pretty much a shopping spree every day. If the rest of the fam in Bze know that someone from the fam is heading my way, they tend to add to the shopping list by a lot. The shopping list varies from bed sheets to shoes, more shoes, baby clothing, kids clothing, PS3 console, a cooler, jewelry, undies, well you get the point :) It was very nice having them, although hectic but nice. So, they left today and I have more time on my hands :)

The card, I received Lawn Fawn stamps on Mon and was dying to get to play with them, I made a card today. The colors- a tribute to the SU! 2009 In colors set, the new colors are going to be out soon, so I decided to use most of them on this card. The card is very very colorful. Kelly from Lawn Fawn always inspires with her very colorful cards, so I tried to channel her on that aspect with this card, hee :) The title post, well, the weather's been not so cheery lately, we got rained and snowed on for the greater part of this wk, boo! The weather needs to get on with the schedule here, seriously!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for a larger view of the pic and complete list of supplies.

Have a good wkend,

Clouds :D

3 comments:

Savitri said...

Rain or shine.. snowy or not you're in short still, right? :P

Cute card!! The colors are awesome!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! Love the bright, fun colors! Sounds like you had a good time with your family!

Lynnette said...

Very bright and cheery card! Love it!