Friday, May 21, 2010

True Friend


True Friend
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there folks,
A card here today, my friend and fellow blogger Tenia and I got together at my place and made some cards. This is mine! We talked more than we crafted but it was nice to meet since we hadn't for a while now, school kept us busy.
The card, well it's mostly PTI, I'm no longer a SU! Demo because quite frankly, it just wasn't working out, I like their stuff but man, their expectations of meeting quotas just wasn't working, I'll always luv their ink! Ok, PTI, their background stamps are amazing! I've just started using their card stock and so far so good, same quality as SU! Really CAS, not much to it, the colors are my fav, I'm on my yellow phase right now, so you'll see more of that color from now on :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Have a good wkend,
Clouds :D

8 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

very pretty! how fun that you got together with Tenia. I'll have to go visit her blog and se what she made, too.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!

Aana Posadas1984@msn.com said...

Such an adorable card!
So pretty! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful card and beautiful colors!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh so pretty!

Cindy Lee said...

Ohh..this card is just lovely! I love your taste of putting colors into your cards!

Savitri said...

Sweet card!!! Sorry the SU thing didn't work out buy hey, more money to buy all sorts of products... ha ha... yeah, not helping, huh? :P

Mandy said...

Gorgeous!! :)