Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another Scrap Page!


NYC '09
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
hello there peeps,

So first up, I just wanted to say that my blog is not going to turn into a scrap booking only blog, lol. Just in case yer wondering :) This is my second scrap in a row, I luv this one too, luv the splash of color amongst the black and white pic of Scotty boy and the patterned paper. We visited NYC last yr for thanksgiving and we got to visit tons more place while in the city that we didn't get to do the last time we visited (did I say visited twice in one sentence, oh well, I can't write, sorry). I went digging into my pile of goodies and found the most appropriate skyline sticker for this page, so cool. Someday, I'd like to live there and experience the city life. Let me know what you think. I'm on a roll here, there might just be another page coming soon, hehe, or perhaps a card :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

5 comments:

naomi chokr said...

hey there! i love your scrapbook pages keep making them! i love doing both. but im on a scrap kick right now. well.... not right now cause im swampped with work.

hope your doing good. im loving your pages.

btw i get to go to ny in oct! yey!

Angie Tieman said...

Okay, you are making this look too easy, stop it! I love the city skyline you created!

Cindy Lee said...

Yay...you scrapped!! Not one but two layouts! It's addictive isn't it?? I just love them!

Savitri said...

It's not going to stop you know. Once you start you want to keep going!! LOVE this one too!!

~amy~ said...

Lovin your layouts!!!!