Monday, June 28, 2010

dine al fresco




Ladies,

I've made a break through into the world of scrapbooking!! Yey!! I finally got the guts to venture out into scrapping and I did it! hehe, This is a layout I absolutely love and am proud of. Seriously, it took me a lot of thought and organizing to get it done. The theme of the page is dining al fresco, under the stars and in the summer :) (hehe) You like it? Are you proud of me? :) I did not buy a single item on this page, it all comes from the pile of goodies I've been hoarding for who knows how long. If you notice, there's a lot of stamping going on, I had to start there, lol :) So, who else to scrap for but for the hubby, he's the only person I can scrap for right now. I am hoping I can scrap for my nephews when we visit the fam in December for the Holidays :) Let me know what you like about the page, I'm interested to know if all you scrap bookers out there approve of my page, hehe :) The tiny umbrella? Well it rained on us :S go figure!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

10 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

I love it girly! YES I'm proud of you! Keep it up! This is awesome!

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! I just started back into scrapbooking mode.....LOVE the banner:)

Jenn said...

super cute layout!!!

terisplace said...

I LOVE IT! No. Wait.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
You must scrap more often.

Teri

Lynnette said...

this is fabulous. Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

What?.....Scrapbook page?....I'm scared of you....lol!!! This is awesome girlfriend....you need to scrap more often!!!

naomi chokr said...

i love this!!!! awesome page!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! You go, girl, you're a natural scrapper! I'm definitely have to case this one!

Ayana Posadas said...

Fabulous page! :)
I love the banner and all of the different stars and elements on the page! Yay for using your old stash! That's always a plus! lol :)

Savitri said...

Hi! Am I in the right blog? WHAT, a SCRAPBOOK PAGE?!?!? An AWESOME one too?!?! Whoot whoot!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ok, going off to find my friend Clouds' blog. I know it's here somewhere :P