Saturday, June 19, 2010

EBTKS Sketch Challenge #17


Wish Big!
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello there peeps,

A card here today using EBTKS Sketch Challenge #17, easy sketch to work with, tons of possibilities :) I made a birthday card using Lawn Fawn stamps and Digi Kit elements, so cute. Recently I've been trying to expand my collection of Copic markers, and let me tell you, they are a bit on the expensive side so it'll take a while, hehe. But I wanted to use the ones that I bought so I made this card, the flower and bee are colored in :) I also used one of my fav stamp sets by Lawn Fawn because I can make my own background, and it's SO easy to do! At any rate, I was really inspired by the sketch this wk so hence my card :)

Let me know what you think!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

9 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

digis, copics, and stamps - love it!

Savitri said...

Woooah, aren't you expanding today :) All the above at once!! Sweet card and love the Copics but yes, hard on the pocket book!!

Kim Wilson said...

Love that card girl! Too cute, I feel you on the Copic prices! I have some coming up as prizes in the next few mos so keep checking in and playing to win!

M. Engracia said...

Que bonitaaaaaaaaa.

Angie Tieman said...

Way TOOOO cute! Love that little guy peeking out of the circle!

Winter said...

Too cute! LOVE it! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

~amy~ said...

Soooo sweet!!

Ann said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute Clouds! I love the pattern you created! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!