Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Flowers for YOU! Yes I mean YOU! :)


Flowers
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello there peeps,
Today I bring some goodies to share with you! I have some time this wk to enjoy and I decided to spend it doing some craftiness :) A while back I told ya that I can crochet here and there, well, I had bought a bunch of different colored thread to make them and made some more today. They're quite easy to make. To be honest, I make them but I can't decide on which cards to use them so I figured, why not make some and put it up for grabs on my blog? ding ding ding :) the tiny rose you see on top of the dark pink flower, I made that as well using cream felt and running it through my die cutting machine, I used the small scalloped die from PTI. I adhered it to a paper flower I had lying around and voila, cuteness! The other paper flowers are from Prima Marketing. Well, all you have to do is leave a message on this post. All I ask is that you promise to use them on yer cards or scrap pages, just pretty much USE them, hehe. So if ya know yer gunna use them just go ahead and leave a comment :) You have until Fri the 18th at 5p, with the winner posted shortly. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate all the lovely comments and the time you take to come by my blog, GRACIAS!

Well, good luck!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for a larger view of these pretties :)

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

7 comments:

Savitri said...

Man, I'm first. #1 never wins :P Love them!! I told you I want to start making my own flowers right? I haven't gotten the time yet but I hope soon! I need to crochet more too! Awesome goodies!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Just gorgeous, I wouldn't have any trouble putting these to good use!!

Cindy Lee said...

Ohhh...I love love these, Clouds!!! Now I just have to pray hard to win these!

CeeCee said...

Oh, Clouds, these are so yummyyyyyyyyyyyy! I want to eat them... oh and use them heheheh.
CC

Pat said...

Hey Clouds...Your flowers are soooo Cute! They will add a little homemade touch to some cards or scrapbook pages.

Hannah said...

They are so pretty!! Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I'd love to use them.

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds,
I wish my crocheting skills were more than just basic. Thanks for a chance to win some!