Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,
I'm back with a card this wk, so much happened last wk that I really had no time to post, made some cards but posting just didn't happen. But today I wanted to share a card I made last wk, beautiful really. The flowers just pop out and the color red is so bright and bold, luv it. The leaves stamp I got at Michael's for real cheap, they are by G Studio and they stamp real well, they are cling rubber stamps, check them out the next time you visit yer local Michael's. And yes, you will see this Stampendous definition background stamp a lot, I've gotten addicted to this cling stamp and I want to use it for everything!
Well, I hope you have a good wk ahead, short wk actually! Yey! Let me know what you think of the card!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C

7 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Cindy Lee said...

The colors are really pretty! The pop of red really brings out the definition of this card! How I wish I can craft with you!

Ayana Posadas said...

Gorgeous card!

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds,
Beautiful card! I can't believe the leaf is a Studio G stamp. I haven't seen it at my Michael's.

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card! Thanks for the tip on those Michael's stamps, I'm always a little worried about trying different brands of cling stamps. That background is awesome! Is it one large background or is it a small square you turned and stamped yourself? Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this!!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely use of the leaves and BG Text!