Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello there and a card!

Hello there peeps,

It's been so long since I posted, I feel like I have to re-introduce myself to you all. Currently I have summer classes so it's taking a good portion of my day to get these classes done, what a bummer huh? Well anywhos, the card today showcases my new Lawn Fawn stamps- "Critter in the Sea" they are sooooo cute! I had to use them as soon as I got them! I seriously can't get enough of the little octopus and turtle, adorable! The fishes remind my of those Goldfish treats, don't they? Well, quick post, not much going on here, I hope you have a good wkend! Let me know what you think!

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take care,
Clouds :D

9 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Hi Clouds! I'm Angie, nice to meet you! Love your card!! Hope you get some time this summer for fun!

Ayana Posadas said...

So cute, girl! I love those Lawn Fawn stamps too. Your card came out so adorable! :)

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is adorable!

Savitri said...

Who are you again? :)
Cute cute card!! About time you showed up... I thought you're completely done and just wanted to retreat and recoup :P Hope things are great there besides busy studying!!

Ann said...

Super cute!

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds,
Super fun card! I love your design.

Lynnette said...

YAY!! How fun is this card?! Amazingly cute, I love it.

Cindy Lee said...

Nice to meet you! I'm Cindy...and you are? Lol...you are just so funny! I love this card, gal!! It's SUPER CUTE!!

travelingmama said...

This is just too cute! I love these adorable sea creatures!