Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thinking of You


Thinking of You
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,
A quick post again today, I quickly wanted to share this card, showcasing the new BG "Olivia" paper that I found at Archivers. Really cute patterns, lots of cute accessories (which I didn't get, the paper seemed more appealing to me :) lots of great possibilities with this paper, so darn cute. I used my SU! big flowers die for the larger flower. So very CAS, lots of goodies on the card, I really like the pennant stamp by Practicing Creativity as well :)

Well, I'm off to hike again today, also, the US is playing against Ghana as I type, hopefully we'll win (World Cup Soccer) :) Are any of you watching the US play in this yr's World Cup? Let me know!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey girl cute card! I am watching the WC as I am typing! So Exciting 1-1!
Brandi

Savitri said...

Hope you're having a great sweat you Coloradian you :P Cute card and I still to get the flower die!! I haven't met an SU demo here. No soccer for me although Drew's at the pub right not hoopting and hollaring... or it's prob. over now. Anyhow, have a good one and yes, kids, babies esp. are A LOT of work!!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

great job breaking in the new papers!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my cuteness! Love this, that adorable flower and banner, home run!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, this card is adorable, Clouds!
Love that pattern paper!
Yes, i've been watching the USA games... but it's too bad abiout yesterday's game, huh? At least we can say they tried. :(

Ayana Posadas said...

I meant to write: "about".
LoL... sorry.

Cindy Lee said...

You made the cutest CAS card! Seriously!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

terisplace said...

Pretty!

naomi chokr said...

soooo cute!!!!