Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome Baby! - Embellish Magazine Color Challenge


Welcome Baby!
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello there peeps,

A card here for you this Mon! The card's made using Embellish Magazine baby theme and colors - Yellow, Peach, Cream and Green. Luckily, I had all the colors available and some baby paper around by October Afternoon. So cute, the onsie, well I used AC onsie stamp from the baby clear stamp set (they don't stamp very well, at least not with the SU! inks but I stamped the image on the card, cut it our and made it look like a die cut :) cute huh? Well, quick post today, I really like how the card turned out, especially since I am not good with baby cards, hehe.

On another note, the winner for the crochet flower goodies didn't show up to claim her prize so I picked out another winner from the pot: our winner this time is...
CeeCee, yey, congrats! Plse email me yer deets so I can send those goodies out to ya :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for a larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

12 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card! Love the polka dot background and the little stars!

CeeCee said...

Aaaaaaaawwwwwh, you're so sweet Clouds!!!
I won?! I really won?!

Me so happy!!! I'll email you with my coordinates.

BTW, that card with those 2 onesies is totally adorable. I love when shapes are layered over text and lines. love it.

CeeCee

~amy~ said...

this is thee sweetest card!

Cindy Lee said...

*THUD* Hear that?? That's me falling off the chair after seeing this card!!

Ann said...

Super cute!

Sarah Martina said...

OMword this is CUTE! Love it girl! Thanks so much for joining in on the Embellish Color Challenge!

Anthonette said...

Super cute!

Savitri said...

Sweetness! I love the onesies! Mine never turn out that cute!!!

Dawn said...

This is adorable!! I too have a hard time with baby cards for some reason. But I think you did fabulous! So bright and crisp.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Hi Clouds!!!! I love what you did! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats on your win, lovely card!