Sunday, July 11, 2010

2 Cool Hikers


2 Cool Hikers
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
hey there peeps,

A scrap page here for ya! I'm totally loving the soft colors on this page, I really like the hints of pastel yellow colors popping out of the page, combined with soft blue colors :) hehe Well, this page is from our last recent hike to Golden Gate Canyon State Park in Golden, CO. It's one of the most beautiful parks I've hiked near the Denver Metro Area. The trails are surrounded by tall aspen trees and wild flowers, such a great hike! At the end of the Horshoe Trail that Scott and I were on, there's a meadow. I highly recommend this trail for people who want to give hiking a try, perfect for a beginner... If you ever come to CO to visit :) Well, the page is pretty much simple but lots of cool stuff on it. I luv it!

flickr post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Love this! Such cute little details on the page and your photos look beautiful!

Savitri said...

Awesome page and I'd try that hike with you. I like calm trails where I can enjoy the view and talk. I hate the ones where we have to go on a single file, so steep, etc... the ones that are a lot of work basically :P