Saturday, July 17, 2010

AZ Vacation Scrap Page


AZ Vacation
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

I hope you are having a wonderful wkend, today, here in CO is really really hot, it's seriously in da 100s! So, I'm in doors trying not to go out much. A scrap here today, it's from our visit to a spa resort- Miraval in da summer of 2009. Scott and I really want to go back again, it was wonderful. Well, the page has a lot of misting and distress inks, I'm obsessed with both! The butterfly is dabbed with distress ink, then before I stamped it, I sprayed some clear mist to give it some extra sparkle. You can't see it on the pic but it gives a really great effect :) Speaking of hot, it was hot in AZ as well, except we were in doors enjoying a nice massage, hehe.

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for a larger view and complete list of supplies!

Well, take it easy,
Clouds :D

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This page is awesome! I love that misting look! I have some in kits, I need to break it open and try it out! What do you do, stamp something in Versarmark and clear emboss, then mist it? Or is it like a stencil thing and you mist over it?

Brandi said...

Girl what a cool looking cactus! I went to Arizona once in June and it was HOT! I really love the scenery, how many people use cool dirt and cactus landscapes in lieu of grass. Anyway stay cool chica!

Savitri said...

Love it! Very JCrew :P The colors are sweet and love the stamping!!! I need me a spa vacation... well, I just need me a couple hours without Jovie :P Like you said, they're cute but goodness they take up a lot of time and energy!! My was gonna pile keeps adding up!

Stay cool and laters!

Ayana Posadas said...

Fabulous layout! :)
I visited Arizona a few years ago, and yes, it was indeed very hot! LoL... I don't know how I would manage without air conditioning.
Love the misting and distress inks. Your page looks so pretty!

~Patty~ said...

Your stuff is so cute. Deff. a follower.