Thursday, July 1, 2010

Congrats On Your New Home

Hello there peeps,

Another blog post for ya! This time it's a card! yes a card :) I made this one about a wk ago and didn't take a picture of it until just recently. Well, the stamp is by HA - their village wood stamp that come out not too long ago. Really cute but I didn't like the way it stamped so I took it back. Has that happened to you before? Get a stamp and find out that it's not what you expected? Well, I got to using my Copic markers as well, I painted some of the houses and roofs, cute! And the sentiment, well that's Lawn Fawn stamps, so cool, their stamp set - Harold's ABC, are a most have set, very very versatile and the font is unique :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

11 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card! Love how you colored in some of the houses, genius! I looked at that stamp online and loved it, but wasn't sure how I would use it since I'm a lazy colorer! Sounds like I might not have liked it anyways, thanks for the tip! I better check out that alphabet now...

M. Engracia said...

Que bonita!!! me encanta ese stamp de casitas. Besos!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

oh wow, I love it!

Brandi said...

Girl I love the house scene. So cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' this card!!

travelingmama said...

I WANT that stamp! I was so sad when it didn't come out before we left! :-( I love what you did with it! How totally adorable!!

Cindy Lee said...

From afar, this card look like a piece of art! It's so cool!

terisplace said...

Dig. It.
And I am super digging your scrappy pages, too!

Anthonette said...

Great job, Clouds! I love how you placed the sentiment too.

Savitri said...

This is fun! Not my kind of stamp... looks like a lot of coloring... but you did great with it!!

Tiff said...

I bought this one too! I LOVE YOUR CARD! Reminds me of San Diego :)