Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello - The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge


Hello
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
A quick post here today, all the ladies have been playing with The Play Date Cafe's color challenge and i decided to play as well. Very CAS mini card, pretty much stamping all over the card and the colors :) Perfect card for a warm welcome to the new neighbor or something :) I really like my new Hero Arts city skyline wood stamp, stamps perfectly :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooo cute!!

Michele Gross said...

Adorable! I love this!!!!!

Savitri said...

Adorable!! I saw Angie's card with these colors and then you. Want to play too!!

Angie Tieman said...

Dang girl, this is fantabulous!! I love that little red city! Very creative!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, wonderful CAS card, thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Sarah Anderson said...

oooo, yummy image, will have to look out for that one! Thanks for playing along with us at the playdate cafe :)

Suzanne C said...

Adorable skyline in pink and the heart accent is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

mustavcoffee said...

Just love the simplicity of your card, it's gorgeous,xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this Miss Clouds!!

SmilynStef said...

I talked myself out of getting that stamp ... now I may talk myself back into it ... love this card.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO clever! You are amazing--I love this stamp and I love this card! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:) Thanks for joining us at the PDCC:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats on your Cream in Our Coffee Award.....well deserved!!!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet creation, Clouds! LOVE this! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Tiff said...

Your card is DARLING! Don't you just LOVE this stamp! It's one of my all-time FAVES!

Ruby said...

I never got around to finishing comments last week because I was away, so apologies this is late, but what a great card for our challenge! I have that stamp, it's fab, isn't it! Love how you've used it, looks fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!