Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello - The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge PDCC37


Hello
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
hey there peeps,

2nd post in one day, this time, a card for The Play Date Cafe challenge, such cool colors to work with this time. I drew my inspiration from the yellow from the flowers, right now, that is my fav color to work on my cards :) There's also hints of colors as well, just like on the jars from the inspiration photo. The butterfly on the card has Stickles to it, for some extra shine :) Let me know what you think! And I hope that you all had an amazing wkend!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

10 comments:

CeeCee said...

That card makes me happy :-) It's funny, cuz I'm not usually a "yellow" kinda person. But that card totally rocks the yellow!

Angie Tieman said...

What a happy card! And 2 projects to share in one day, you go, girl! That yellow is really hot right now!

Ayana Posadas said...

Very CUTE card, girl! :)
Love the bright colors and that big butterfly!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Stephanie Kraft said...

So fun and happy, Clouds! Love it! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe this week!!

Sarah Anderson said...

LoVe that dp, it's gorgeous, and looks wonderful with the yellow butterfly - so very summery :) thanks for joining us this week at the play date cafe

Suzanne C said...

Great paper for the challenge and lovely card! So summery! Thanks for playing along again this week!

Savitri said...

OOOH, love the yellow!!! The butterfly is suuuweet too!!

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds,
Beautiful card! I love the way you used the rhinestones.