Monday, July 26, 2010

Me and Apple 24-7


Me and Apple 24-7, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

Another self scrap page today :) I'm on a kick for Studio Calico, makes my heart smile, hehe. It's a scrap of me and my errr "bond" with Apple, in particular, my iPhone! Ok, the goodies are the SC Ampersand stamp. Also, the handmade crochet flower I made today for the page, the button is also SC. The other embellishment made out of pure curiosity was the tab using SU! Tab punch and a cup sleeve from my Starbucks beverage this am. Well, luving the SC page, full of color :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

7 comments:

Ann said...

Heehee! Too fun!

Angie Tieman said...

SO cute!! Love that tab punch out of the Starbucks sleeve! So flippin' creative!

Ayana Posadas said...

Super duper cute page!!! :)
I know exactly what you mean about having a "bond" with your iPhone. I have one too!... Only my "bond" is more like an "obsession"! HAHA!!!
I love my iPhone! And I just love your page! So fun! :)

Cindy Lee said...

You are on a roll gal!!! I love your scrapbook page so much!

CeeCee said...

Aaah, yeah... those cute little homemade crocheted flowers. Quite familiar with those! hehehe. I still have some left but I'm hoarding them. They're too darn cute to use!!!

Anyways, love love love your page. That paper is fantastic! I also the ampersand - quite funky!
CC

Tenia Nelson said...

This is very, very cool!!! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!!!

Anthonette said...

I'm totally loving your scrappy creations, Clouds!

I totally LOVE my iPhone too. I never expected to love it so much. Steve Jobs should pay us; I'm always selling it's features to friends and family.