Saturday, July 24, 2010

Self Scrap Page


me, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A scrap page here for ya this wkend. Well, some of the goodies on this scrap page come from the scrap supplies that
CARDS magazine sent me for getting published through them :) It makes me heart smile, they sent me a Studio Calico scrap kit and I loved it! Oh, how I was happy, hehe. I'm a big fan of SC, although I don't get to buy much stuff from them, I really like their style and kits. Well, the page is of me, I wish I had a pic of me crafting but I didn't so I improvised, hehe, you likey? I really didn't want to add much to the page since I really liked the paper. The girly stamp you ask? yes, from SC as well, you can find it HERE.

Note: I'm experimenting with Flickr post today, let me know if you like the larger view, I'd really apprecite yer feeback!


Flickr Post: Click on the pic complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C

8 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

I LOVE the larger view!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

YES! I love the larger view post!! Yay! That page is awesome! I need that stamp from SC badly!! Did you cut it out yourself?! Impressive! Thanks for the info about Cards mag too, I wondered if they compensated for pubs.

~amy~ said...

LOVE the larger view...and that layout rocks!

Cheryl Nelson said...

LOVE the larger view!! That lo is fantabulous!! That silhouette looks so fab!

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, I LOVE the larger view. The larger the better! You look gorgeous in the pic my friend!! Love the layout! Congrats again on your pub! I can't wait for my goodies to arrive after the publication. They said it took a while.

Savitri said...

Love the photo and the chic page! The larger view is lovely too. Me LIKE!!

CeeCee said...

Clouds, I love your layout. The composition is great -- I like how you've pulled all the elements together.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!!!!