Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some Birdie Loves You


Some Birdie Loves You
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A card here using my new WPlus9 stamps :) hehe, I'm so giddy because they got here yesterday and I seriously rushed to play with them, they stamps so well! (I mainly use SU! inks) So seriously, the card has nothing but WPlus9 stamps, I got 2 free sets for winning Embellish Magazine baby color challenge :) I luv the CAS look of the card and I broke out my Spellbinders circle die as well, I found out my local Hobby Lobby has tons of them :) Well, that's it for now, I hope you are having a great wk, although it's almost done!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C

9 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

so cute!

Brandi said...

Girl this card rocks! The little birdies just pop in pink!

Ayana Posadas said...

Love this!!!
This card is so cute!

Ann said...

Super cute!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my!! How cute is this card! I love the stamped birds in bright pink and the punched circle! LOVE this card!

Cheryl Nelson said...

sooooooooo cute!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!

Angie Tieman said...

SO cute!! That's great coverage of ink on those clear stamps, I'll have to check them out! And that was a seriously good prize!

Savitri said...

SUPER cute!!! Have you been adding this to the WPLUS9 Flickr gallery? Flickr it and join if you haven't!!!