Friday, July 30, 2010

Together Page - American Crafts Button Challenge


Together, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

It's Fri and the wkend is upon us. Today I bring you another scrap page, at this point you may be wondering whether I've transitioned into a full time scrap booker, which is understandable. But no, I am still very much a card maker, at this moment I really like the idea trying to minimize the "pile" of goodies I've managed to accumulate in 3 years. Scrap booking does that. Anyhoot, the page fits this wk's American Crafts button challenge, how wonderful, the page put together by AC goodies as well as BG goodies :) Let me know what you think, the thing with Scott and I is that we dunn like taking pics much so when we do, we're not in it together, hehe.

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl that background paper and the little flowers are sooooo cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this page!!!

Angie Tieman said...

This is fabulous!! I admire all the scrapping you're getting done! I keep saying I'm going to...

Ann said...

LOVE the pops of color on this, Clouds! Wowza!

Savitri said...

LURV!! Lovin' the splash of colors here and there on the black... or gray... very classy my friend!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

wonderful page!