Saturday, July 10, 2010

You're on your way Up!

Hey there peeps,
Hope you are spending yer wkend well, and that it's warm where yer at (it's been cloudy out here in CO, ughh). Anyhoot, a card here for ya, showcasing Practicing Creativity "Look Up" set. I gotta tell ya, the more I use this set the more I luv it, so versatile and fun :) The card, well, pretty simple but yet colorful - few colors that are new from the new SU! In Colors set - Concord Crush and Peach PArfait. When I saw the new colors I knew I had to get it, I just luved the color selection, so I did :) Thanks Angie :) Well, quick post, not much going on here, have a good rest of the wkend!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

6 comments:

Brandi said...

So cute girl. This is my favorite PC set too. I am eyeing the new stampin up colors myself. They are a must have!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, eye spy new colors! Yippee! Skippee! Glad you didn't waste any time! *wink*

Love this card! That stamp set is way cute, I may have to break down and get it, I love the hot air balloons!

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is so cheery! love it!

CeeCee said...

So cute and clever! I love the colors and that stamp is fab!

Valentina said...

I love this card. Each year in St. Jean sur Richelieu there is a hot air balloon festival. For a couple of days and if the weather is good, the sky is filled with beautiful balloons and their colors. Your card reminds me of that. Thanks.

Savitri said...

This is awesome and one of my favorite sets too!! If I weren't blogging I'd prob. use it more often. The blog's making me reconsider... variety ya know :P