Friday, August 20, 2010

him&her


him&her, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

TGIF, well, not quite for me, that means that one last wkend of vacation and I'm back to school :S So, A scrap page for ya today ... This is one of my fav scraps of me and Scott. I found Mosaic Maker via blogger pal and friend - Savitri. So I gathered some pics of me and the hubby and made one, lot easier than trying to resize pics individually ... and since I got printing ink back I made a scrap! I really like the colors! STudio Calico paper of course :) One of my favs... The butterflies are from Jenni Bowlin. Very simple scrap, not too much going on ... Let me know what you think! And I have you have a good wkend ahead of ya!

On another note, I'd like to announce the winner of the rose digi stamp used on my Mami Doodles DT card ... the winner is Sammibug, Congrats girl! I will email you the image :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

2 comments:

Sammibug said...

oh cool, I'm so excited to have won the Mami Doodles digi stamp! Thanks so much for drawing my name! My email is lunalayercakemall@yahoo.com

Savitri said...

HEY, GREAT IDEA!!! I NEED TO TRY THAT. I`'Ve only used it for website pics :) Ok, my typing's all jacked up cause I'm tired of fighting with Jovie. She keeps pushing shit on my1 computer. It's why I haven't blog hop in forever!!!