Saturday, August 21, 2010

Napa '07


Napa '07, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

Another scrap page here for ya today, this one is made for the American Crafts Challenge - make a 2 page layout using 2 or more AC products. Honestly, I had no idea how I'd pull this one off, being my first 2 pg layout and all. I started out with different colors, and finally ended up with the above. I really like it though, totally my style, simple yet the colors make it pop. This scrap is from our visit to Wine Country in Napa, CA in '07. It was one of THE best places we've ever visited hands down. Most of the layout is AC goodies, safe the paper, mist and rhinestones, the rest is AC products. Last wkend of fun, school starts on Mon.

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C

3 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

I LOVE the way this turned out! So awesome!!! :) It was fun chatting with you, girlie! Hope you had fun at the game!

Lynnette said...

Great scapbook page! Love the layout:)

Latisha said...

what a small world, I am from Sonoma County (where napa is). I was born and raised there...I miss home so much sometimes. What a wonderful vacation! Isn't the food amazing there!