Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Peace and Love


Peace and Love, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A card here for Moxie Fab World's "Signs of Peace" Challenge. I was blogging around and ended up at their site, was scrolling down their blog and saw their challenge... I saw this distress ink effect (here) at Studio Calico blog and the light bulb lit up! I used this blending tech to give the tie-dye look to the card, I totally like how it turned out! It so fits the groovy, peace, 1970s period :) You likey? This is a perfect way to use yer distress inks, multiple inks at once :) so, if you have any around in yer craft pile, do use them, it;s fun :) Besides that, not much going on, spending some quality time at home, relaxing and looking for PT jobs for da fall season :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.


Peace out,
C :)

16 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

looks like a winner!

naomi chokr said...

i likey!!!!!! this is so cool! i love peace signs and just love what you did with this card!!!!

angela ploegman said...

I love it....so soft and pretty...and trendy too!!!

Savitri said...

So retro!! Cool technique!!!

Ann said...

How fun is this? Looks like a winner to me! :D

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovin' this Miss Clouds!!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

I like this card A LOT!
The background colors look amazing! Fabulous work, as always! :)
Glad to read that you're doing welll. Best of luck with the job hunting. :)

Deb Neerman said...

Love this terrific card .... your BG is fabulous!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my cuteness! This has to be a winner! LOVE it!

Cath said...

Hey Clouds! Thanks for entering the Signs of Peace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

terisplace said...

Do you hear my squealing? I am 'cause I am looking at Moxie Fab World right now. ;)
GO YOU! WooOOOOOOooooooT! :)

Teri

Sally Watkins said...

Great job! Congrats on winning.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Congratulations Clouds!!!!

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds,
I'm so happy your card is one of the winners! It's awesome!!! Congrats.

Angie Tieman said...

Ah-ha! I told you this had to be a winner! CONGRATS!!

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, Clouds, a big congrats on your Moxie Fab win!