Thursday, August 12, 2010

shop-style-me


shop-style-me, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A scrap here for ya today, all thanks to my friend Savitri and The Color Room sketch #18. Haven't scrapped much since last Sat, so when I saw what Savitri made with the sketch and colors ... I had to join in! To be honest I had no clue about how I would play with the colors ... I thought, hmm...not really my colors at once, but I luved how it turned out! I really like the flowers (been hoarding them for a while now) and all the different punched I used, so fun and totally challenged me to stick to a sketch :) Let me know what you think!

BTW: be on the lookout here on my blog tomm, a surprise you'll want to be a part of :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,

C

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors!! The page is wonderful! and I really like the paint splatter it makes the page equal perfection!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so fabulous!

Angie Tieman said...

Ack! This page is fabulous! I need to copy it!

Savitri said...

Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! You've got scrapbookin' down, girl! Next thing I know you'll be SC's DT :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, super cute layout!
I am loving those crochet flowers!!!