Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Card


Girl, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A card here for ya, finally, huh? hehe. The card is a product of all the scraps I had lying around on my craft desk. The Studio Calico silhouette has been popping up here and there on my desk, I luv it and I use it a lot! Very American-July 4th- ish, don't you think? I think she's the American Woman, ya know that song? :) Well, that's it for now, not much went on this wkend, Scott and I just chilled at home and caught up on our tv shows :)

Flick Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

11 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, that silhouette girl is fab! Love this!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love the bling in her hair. very cool!

Savitri said...

Oh, so chic!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I think it's my favorite of all your stuff!

Kim Wilson said...

Super cute Clouds :) Thank you for the sweet comment! I love this card, it would be cool to take a photo of someone to use as a guide to make the profile for an extra special card!

Angie Tieman said...

CUTE!! Love that stamp, I'm majorly jealous! Love how you did that tag too, so clever and such a nice touch!

Ayana Posadas said...

Heyyy girl :)
Fabulous card! I really like the background and I love how you added the flower to her hair! So cute! You always do great work! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card Miss Clouds!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Such a lovely card, Clouds!! It's one unique card!!

Tiff said...

I am LOVING this card!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Elisa said...

Gorgeous card, I love Studio Calico too. I am on a stash diet at the mo but I can't wait to start getting the kit again.

Traveling Mama said...

This is completely awesome! How are you doing, girl? I feel like we never chat anymore. Life is always busy, right? Sending hugs from Denmark to ya!