Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vintage Happy Anniversary


Vintage Happy Anniversary, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

This wk went by so darn fast, the wkend is already here! First week of classes and bam, already gone! I guess it's a good thing rite? :D Well, the card here is a product of Basic Grey (Jovial) paper collection that just came out, it's their holiday paper available at Archivers, hehe. The theme here is vintage, not sure if it fits the category quite well, but the card is so elegant looking, and the handmade paper flower with the doily I think gives it that impression. The flower was inspired by Danielle Flanders' card HERE. Her flower was gorgeous and therefore made my own :) Let me know what you think, you likey? I showed it to the hubby and he said it was too plaid ... too Alaskan like, lol, I was like O-K :S

Flickr post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Have a good wkend :D
C

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl I love the plaid paper. I am going to pop over to Basic Grey to check out the rest of the paper in the set. Thanks for sharing!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Love your card! The doily scrunched together with the flower on top is too cool!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is so pretty, Claudia! :)
I really love the paper flower. It looks vintage, but it still has a share of elegance to it. So pretty!

P.S.---? What happened to the window sill??? :)

Savitri said...

So cute! I like what you did with the doily!! You and Danielle Flander :P

Elisa said...

Gorgeous, vintage with a contemporary twist!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!

terisplace said...

Love it!

terisplace said...

Love it!