Sunday, August 22, 2010

You're Sew Lovely - Embellish Magazine Quirky-Cutesy-Clean Challenge!


P1010113_2, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A card here for ya this pm. I am playing along with Embellish Magazine challenge, just right up on my alley!!! I came up with this cute mini card using Lawn Fawn stamps - Sew Lovely set, how appropriate for what I had in mind. Really clean and simple ... and quirky :) I cut out the tiny flowers to dress up mu pocket and thought it a neat idea to pop out the sentiment out of the pocket! I really like how it turned out, let me know what you think! School starts tomm for me, excited yet relieved, it's safe to say it's my last semester :) yey!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C

11 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, wow!!! love the clean lines of this and the sweet details...thanks for the comment on my blog...Bella does have a
50's housewife look with the martini!! LOL

Emily Leiphart said...

This is super cute! I love the dimensional flowers and burlap string!

~amy~ said...

sew cute:)

Ayana Posadas said...

Ooooh! SEW pretty!
I love the way this turned out! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Love this card! It's so sweet and fun!

Cindy Lee said...

This is such a neat idea Clouds!! How creative of you to create a pocket for the sentiment! I just love it!

naomi chokr said...

ahhh so freaking cute! thanks for the 8 1/2 x 11 layout inspiration. It was pretty cool to see your famous window via webcam :)

Aimes said...

Such a cute card! Totally rocking the Embellish Challenge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Traveling Mama said...

Girl, you really do know cute and quirky! I love the way you pulled it all together for this challenge! I hope you are doing well? Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish! Hugs from Denmark!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh My Word! The cuteness is killing me!!

Trinh said...

What a cute card, Clouds! Congrats on your Embellish win!