Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Adore


Adore, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A Wednesday card here for ya, very Jenni Bowlin, very vintage, most of the goodies are from her. The paper comes from her Aug 2010 kit, it was my first time buying a kit from her, such awesome goodies and paper, she does have a unique sense of style that I am starting to like :) Are you wondering about the die cut flower? Well, I got a Slice (Making Memories die cut machine) this wkend, it was on sale at Michael's, what a deal, and what a wonderful machine!!! It's tiny and portable, perfect for me, I have limited craft space so being small is a plus! you can cut anywhere from 1"-4" perfect for the card maker/ scrapper! Let me tell you, it's SO easy to use, you do need a special type of adhesive to keep the paper in place on the glass cutting mat (comes with the kit). Especially if you want to cut intricate images! You likey? let me know! I'm so happy with it!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C :D

10 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

congrats on the new goodies. love the card!

naomi chokr said...

I likey!!!! Haha I have the slice too! What card did you use? I havent used my slice.... well i did and it went crazy on me and I never used it since then. But i love that flower.

Hope you are doing good! Mwah!

~amy~ said...

I ::adore:: your card!!

Linda Beeson said...

That red is such a great accent color, wow!

Brandi said...

Love the Adore bingo card! I got a Slice machine for Christmas awhile back and I love it to. They have the cutest die cut cartridges. It is so fun to use! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Laurel said...

So ADOREable! Love this.

Ayana Posadas said...

Very pretty card, girlie!
Yay for getting the Slice! I've never used one before. But I have limited craft space too, so maybe it would work well for me.
I love the design of your card. OH! And I see the window sill made an appearance again! LoL... jk :)
Fabulous work, as always!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very pretty!!

Savitri said...

ADORE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl!! Awesome colors and that die-cut is PERFECT! Makes me want one! I'm too lazy to charge up my big one! :P

Angie Tieman said...

Totally fabulous card!! Love that flower! I am getting a Slice, one of these days, I swear it! heh!