Sunday, September 5, 2010

Craft Space - Where my craft magic happens :)



Craft Space, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

I hope you are having a wonderful wkend, the hubby and I sure are! If yer in the US then we all have a 3 day wkend, how nice! Yesterday we cleaned our place, it was a mess, and most of it caused by me! Yes, with school starting and books everywhere, I just spread all my stuff out in the leaving area and well, it gets messy. Since I was in a cleaning mood I decided to clean and re-organize my craft area! pheww, it was a mess too and trying to shift things around in the little space that I have was a challenge! So the pm when I came into the spare bedroom/ craft area, it looked so nice that I took a picture! See how clean and organized? :) Well, the page I really like, especially the buttons with the number stickers saying 24-7. Very CAS, just the way I like, the colors were inspired from The Color Room Palette #22.
Well, let me know what you think!

A bigger pic of my craft area :) All clean!!!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C

3 comments:

Savitri said...

What a cute space!! And you use it well, my friend!! I've seen gigantic rooms with all sorts of crap, more than some scrapbook stores I've seen, but the person doesn't use most of it. You, you have a small area but you have jammin' stuff created with what you have!!! Awesomeness!!

Angie Tieman said...

Love the page! Just perfect!

Tiff said...

This page is GORGEOUS!!!!