Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For You


For You, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

hello there peeps,

A card here that I made a while back for a mag publication that did not get picked up, it happens :) the goodies are from AC Botanique collection, such a wonderful line and full of color! The card is one of their patterned papers, no card stock here! the cute lil butterfly is from SC from one of the add-on kits (sept 2010). Very CAS, just my style, perfect for a friend ... I currently have crafter's block! ughh... i dunn like it, every time I want to make something, nothing comes :S What do you do to get yer crafting mojo back? well anyhoot, let me know what you think, yer feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Flick Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C :)

5 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Simple and classy Clouds!

Ayana Posadas said...

Gorgeous card, girlie! Love the design. I get crafter's block all the time! Probably like every other week! Haha!... But I just browse through other blogs to find inspiration and usually that helps.

Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Clouds!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my! This is fabulous! Can't believe it didn't get picked up! I love it!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is my fav! I don't see why it didn't get picked! I just love it! Such a perfect CAS card!

I'm sorry about your creative block. It's no fun at all. In my case, new products usually make me back in groove.