Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Bday


Happy Bday, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A card here for ya, I haven't made a bday card in a while, or so it seems. The card has a lot of goodies, mainly AC Botanique paper that I won via MFW, I was so happy with my prize, I really like the collection and such beautiful patterns. I'm slowly using it :) Do take part in their challenges, Cath is so nice and always has great prizes in store for da winner :D This card is very girly and springy too - the colors remind me of spring. Well, short post today, not much going on except for class, and class work, boo! Often times I wish I went to Brown University, they are so progressive, in that you can take any class pass/fail and there are no core requirements, you only take classes you actually want to take, hehe, wouldn't that be nice? I read that HERE. But it's nice to know that my school is in a town named the best college town, hehe, post HERE. When you go to college you always wonder how good yours is ranked to others, and in what way. But who knows if this info is actually right, but anyhoot, it's always food for thought :)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C

4 comments:

Ann said...

SO pretty!

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE this...happy friday!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so very lovely!

Agus :) said...

What a pretty and delicate card! LOVE it!