Monday, September 13, 2010

Rare Pic on a Scrap Page :S


Rare Pic, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A scrap page this wk, and what a rare one it is!! This pic was taken, seems likes ages ago, at the end of my first semester at CU-Boulder. That's right, way back in 2008! My friends back in the day, decided that we should go "celebrate" my surviving the first semester at college ( I was at a community college before that) and so we did, at a local hang eatery near school. She caught me off guard and well, I was enjoying my Long Island Iced Tea :) The scrap, almost all of the goodies are from the Jenni Bowlin (Sept 2010) Papercrafting Kit! luv luv all the goodies and I tried using most of them on this scrap! Very CAS, just the way I like! Has a very christmas-y feel to it, the colors. Let me know what you think!

Flick Post: Click on the pic for supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

9 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

You look so pretty in that picture! :) And your layout came out great! Very CAS, indeed. I'm loving all of the white space!

Ann said...

Cute LO!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love the layout - you look great!

~amy~ said...

fabbie layout and pic!

Cheryl Nelson said...

YOU are adorable and so is this lo!

Savitri said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! The pic is fabby and love how you did the layout!!!! With your style, a kit will go faaaaaaaaaaaar :P

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds, lovely layout. Cute picture!

Latisha said...

beautiful layout!! all of your work on this blog page are so gorgeous!! i am such a fan!
xoxo
tisha

Angie Tieman said...

Great picture and page! You are such a cutie!