Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scotty Boy - Scrap Page


Scotty Boy, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Well, I gotta tell you, this Jenni Bowlin (sept 2010) paper crafting kit is really a treat for me! I actually have ideas and want to scrap! I luv it! This one is of Scott boy - the hubby. This was taken a while ago, there's a local bbq park not too far from where we live and so we always went to bbq during the summer. As you can tell, he's like "oh man, not another pic" even then, we've never liked taking pics, but we're trying, I'm trying to take more pics. You likey? I really like the stars and the buttons. I tried not to make it too girly or have girly accessories on there.

Flick Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

2 comments:

Savitri said...

No, not likey. LOVEY :)
Ok, going to JB's site after this. If I buy something I'm going to blame it on you :P

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This page is awesome too! I love your scrapping!!