Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Wishes - Lawn Fawn Style :)


Wedding Wishes, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A Happy Sun to ya! A card here using my new Lawn Fawn stamps, I got them in the mail on Sat and got right to crafting with them! I used Sophie's Sentiments and Teeny Tiny Backgrounds. Very CAS, I colored some of the tiny hearts in and decorated it with some ribbon. Ribbon, I hardly use it anymore and I have a ton! I'm just hoarding them! So perhaps now my goal is to use as much ribbon as I can, we'll see how it goes.
Also, yesterday was Vcrop day with some of the ladies on the blogging world - basically we get together on a vchat room and we all chat about the craft, family, friends, things we like etc while we are doing some crafting project, very nice way to spend the day! This time I spent some time with Laurel Beard (I was trying to teach her how to tie a nice ribbon :) as well as Sarah Martina Parker and Ashley Cannon Newell, so sweet and nice :) Well, the card is a product of that, I also managed to make 2 scrap pages which will be posted some time soon :)
Well, I hope you have a good rest of yer wkend and let me know what you think of the card!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C :)

6 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Ahh! This card is super pretty!!! I love the way you colored in the pink hearts!... I'm sorry I missed you girls last night. I signed on twice, but nobody was in the chat room. Then after, I ended up leaving my house. :( Oh well, I will definitely be on NEXT time! Can't wait to chat with ya again! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Ann said...

Super cuteness, Clouds!

Savitri said...

Super cute!!!
So, I fell asleep last night. I did get up before the vcrop ended up but I said "bleep" it, I'm not going online looking like this :P Plus I was still sleepy :) Next time!!!

Brandi said...

Clouds this is adorable. I use ribbon all the time as it is my favorite embellishment! I hoard lots of patterned paper though. I can't get enough. I wish I new how to virtual crop. I would love to hang with you girls!
Brandi

Laurel said...

I LOVE THIS. Looks awesome! I have to get my hands on that stamp set. I love how you colored in a few of the hearts! Perfect!!! And yes, CLOUDS TAUGHT ME HOW TO TIE A BOW! After a million times of trying, she showed me a trick. I have yet to try it with decent ribbon, but I will so if you see a bow on my card, then it is all thanks to you Clouds... If not, then you know there is something definitely wrong with me!!! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

This is just too cute!!! I love it!! :)