Wednesday, September 22, 2010

you're the man - the ultimate guy card!


you're the man, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

A guy card here using scraps from Jenni Bowlin, Basic Grey and this Maya Road guy chip board I've been hoarding from who knows when! The sentiment is from Practicing Creativity (You're the man) clear stamps. I really like the splash of blue on the card, but mostly neutral - the total guy card rite? I think so ...
One thing is for sure ... I've learned that if I buy 12"X12" paper, cut it into 8.5"X11" paper, I still have a good amount of paper left to use on my cards, I kill two birds with one stone! so that way, if I really like the paper, I can use it on both scraps and cards! Ditto! :) You likey?

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies :)

Take it easy,
C :)

7 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

This is so cool! :)
I really love the little pocket for the tag! SO creative! :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so cool! I love that honeycomb patterned paper!

Cheryl Nelson said...

super cool! LOVE it!

Savitri said...

Ooooh, me LOOOVE!!! Hoarding... ha! If only you know how much I hoard :P

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is fabulous!! Awesome guy card!

Haylie K said...

You're awesome- being able to make the "dreaded" guy card! lol great card!

Danielle said...

love this one too!