Friday, October 8, 2010

Best Wishes - finally, a card :S


Best Wishes, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

hey there peeps,

If there is anyone out there visiting my blog now and then, let me know, hehe. I have had a bad case of crafter's block and I'm slowly getting my crafting mojo back, it can really be frustrating some times, especially when I really want to use some goodies that I purchase and I just can't seem to get an ounce of creativity!
The card, well I luv it, almost no stamping, but a mere blend of American Crafts Botanique paper that I won not too long ago, the colors are just so beautiful! and used exclusively on this card, save the cardstock, ink and sentiment. I wanted to start with colors, then I slowly built up this grid/squares layout. Beautiful huh? The butterfly punch is the ever popular and classic Martha Stewart butterfly punch I got at Michael's. I think it would be a perfect wedding card, don't you think? I hope more creative thoughts come to me, I really need to start crafting again :)

Flick Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

9 comments:

naomi chokr said...

hello friend!!! OMG i love this! love the colors and clean design

Brandi said...

Clouds what a gorgeous card!

Cheryl Nelson said...

wow!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Angie Tieman said...

Well, you've got some serious mojo working here, gf!! This card is fabulous!! I know what you mean, though, it sucks. I get so buried in school mode, it's extremely hard...painful even...to try and switch to creative mode. I've got to get better at it!

Ayana Posadas said...

Girl, I see no signs of crafter's block here. This card is cute, cute, cute! I love those bright butterflies! :)

Viola Mahr said...

Hi clouds! your name is so adorable :) I just happened to find your blog today when you're asking peeps to "appear" since ya lost your mojo. but I think your card is so cute!!!! Hugs! :)

Savitri said...

This is FABULOUS!!! No lack of mojo I think!! I love the squares. I have tons of scraps I need to use up!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card Miss Clouds!!!

Haylie K said...

Wow, that is so striking!