Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BOO!


BOO!, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A card for ya, this one I made to get published but it didn't get picked up. I had forgotten about it, and then going through my pics I found it and how appropriate for the time :) I really like this card, partly because I got to use those fun Hero Arts - Halloween stamps, just so fun!
Well, quick post, will be MIA in the next couple days, me and the hubby are going on a trip and we are going to be out of town, pics to come soon!
I hope you like the card, I really like it and even though I'm not too big on Halloween, I can see how fun it can be. I actually carved my very first pumpkin this past wkend and it was fun! pics to come soon of that too! I hope you have a great rest of the wk!

Flickr post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

love this peek a BOO card!! So fab!!!

Savitri said...

Awesome card and darn them for not picking it up!!! Have fun on this trip!! Wish I can meet up with you gals and the hubs :P Can't wait for pics!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, this card is so super cute! :)
I hope you and your man have a fun time on your trip! Can't wait to see pics.